Thursday 28 July 2022

thinking activity: by yesha ma'am.

ON EYES..

  this blog is answer of thinking activity by yesha ma'am. when we have our second lecture she told us to make a chits of some weird topic and than we should write on that topic. I was very exited when I listen that everyone started thinking some weird topic in their mind. I am thinking about eyes and also i made a chit and write eyes. than what happened is coincidently my chit came back to me.😁i was very happy that i think about it and it is came to me. this is not weird at all but i think i should make it weird.

  

I started thinking about it a lot than i found one quote on beautiful eyes..


This quote by our famous Playwriter William Shakespeare, he say that "THE EYES ARE THE WINDOW TO YOUR SOUL"when your soul is not filling well or your soul is in sadness your eyes speaks more than your words.
 

            "Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than the                       mysterious sea." 


there are many quotes and shayaris we can find on eyes. many poets write whole poems on eyes...






we can say that the eyes tell more than words. eyes are mirror of heart's feelings. one very popular poet says: he describe about his beloved eyes like, "Her eyes have their own vocabulary." what a beautiful words he use. I personally feel that eyes spoke more than words."those are not dark circles they are the shadow of a million dreams i carry in my eyes." some of you might be agree with me when i say "worlds change when eyes meet".
  
there are many bollywood or hollywood songs on eyes...







another song is famous in gujarati...



      i also found some hollywood song..

  
this is my take on defining eyes beauty..
thank you for visiting and reading this blog..
keep reading keep loving literature...






  {words-319}

        

No comments:

Post a Comment